Eligibility Criteria to apply for the INDIA SME 100 AWARDS 2018
All micro, small and medium companies, registered in INDIA, in existence for a minimum period of 3 years at the time of application and having a turnover of not more than Rupees 500 Crores are eligible.
Fees Structure for Nomination
- If you are an ISF Member - No Nomination Fees
- If you wish to become an ISF Member (Rs. 2000/- to Rs. 25000/-)
- If you are an Axis Bank Customer-Rs 500 Nomination Fees
- Nomination Fees - Rs. 3000/-
The auditors SDRC complete the marking process and a selection committee screens, appraises and shortlists and recommends a maximum of 500 final nominees to the JURY committee setup by India SME Forum for the India SME 100 Awards 2018.
The stages of selection process:
- Preliminary evaluation of the applications followed by Marking of the applications by auditors.
- Screening and appraisal by the committee including Personal / Telephonic interviews / Visit to factory, office and business premises, of the short-listed applicants, if required.
- Recommendation of 500 final nominees by the Selection Committee to the Jury Committee for final review and Decision
- Announcement of the Awardees at the India SME 100 Award Presentation Ceremony.
The organizers and the jury reserves the right to decide the winners and their decision cannot be contested.
Documents Required for Nomination
Please keep the following scanned documents ready and available for upload during filling the form.
You could upload the files in .jpeg or .pdf as per this table
- Enterpreneur's Photo & logo of the Company - in high resolution colour
- Self attested audited financial statements including Audited Balance sheets and IT Returns of last 2 years- in low resolution B&W
- Quality Certifications - in low resolution B&W
- Copy of Ratings received if any - in low resolution B&W
- Trademark and Patent Copies - in low resolution B&W
- Export Recognition Certificates - in low resolution B&W
- Environmental Certifications - in low resolution B&W
- Business Excellence Recognition - in low resolution B&W
- CSR Recognition - in low resolution B&W
- Any other Evidence / Certifications to support your Nomination
Terms & Conditions of Nomination
Filling up the Nomination form online or Receipt of the duly filled Nomination forms in the prescribed format, shall automatically be construed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- The nomination application must be duly filled, verified and signed by the Managing Director/Proprietor/Managing Partner/Karta of the Company
- All information sent by the company is subject to verification available on public domain and the company agrees to furnish the facts as demanded from time to time for any significant variations noticed and communicated by the Selection or Jury Committee.
- The organizers reserve the right to conduct due diligence and publish all entries wholly or in part, as case studies or for the purposes of publicity.
- The Jury's decision shall be final and binding on all participants
- Any self submitted previous record of warnings, prosecutions or convictions will be taken into account during the judging process, but will not necessarily lead to disqualification. A brief account of the matter(s) concerned and the corrective / preventive measures taken will help demonstrate your efforts to address the problem and constantly improve.
- In case of any information found to be hidden/falsified/incorrect in any manner, shall automatically disqualify the entry in question, with no explanation whatsover.
- The nominee indemnifies the Organisers and Axis Bank from any claim, damages, loss or liabilities arising out of participating in, receiving or not receiving the awards.
- Deadline for submission of the nomination form is before Midnight on 20th May 2018 and any delays in receipt of the Nomination will render the Nomination disqualified.
- Kindly note that before you click on the final submit button on the last page of the nomination form, please review, edit or attach docs since you cannot return to the previous pages.
Should you have any difficulties in completing this online Award Nomination form, please do not hesitate to call on (+91 22) 41139999 for any further assistance.
You can also download the form, from this link Here and submit the completed application form in ORIGINAL along with the attested copies of all supporting documents to the ISF secretariat.
INDIA SME FORUM SECRETARIAT 404, Durga Chambers, Veera Indl. Estate, Off. Veera Desai Rd, Andheri (W), Mumbai-53
Click Register to Fill and Submit Online the Nomination Application Form for the 5th Edition of India SME 100 Awards 2018